What are the benefits of our hospitality apprenticeships?
Join us as a Mitchells & Butlers apprentice and you will instantly be part the family, working in one of our fun and friendly businesses.
But that’s not all. Throughout your apprenticeship you get:
- At least 30 hours paid work each week
- Pay rates equal to the National Minimum Wage – more than the National Apprentice Wage!
- 28 days paid holiday
- 33% employee discount in any of our restaurants or bars for you and your friends
- A pension and Sharesave scheme
- Flexible shift options
- High Street shopping discount that gives you money off over 3000 retailers
- As an apprentice, you can apply for an apprentice NUS card
- Let’s not forget the support you will receive from your team and trainers, and the certificated apprenticeship standard you will receive at the end!